Number 1 in the manufacture and repair of French marine propulsion systems, FRANCE HELICES has been one of the world leaders since 1977.
FRANCE HELICES is composed of several key services.
OUR MISSION: TO BRING TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TO OUR CUSTOMERS
You master your field of activity and are attached to the seriousness and quality of your work.
We rely on your ability to be operational and autonomous quickly.
Your co-workers will accompany you in this new adventure.
Do you enjoy working in a company with an international reputation ?
Come and join our family owned company with our 45 employees.
BEFORE YOU APPLY, BE CURIOUS !
We invite you to visit our website, follow our social networks, come and meet us on the job forums to learn more about our company.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM FRANCE HELICES
YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL PROFILE WITH EXPERIENCE, SEND YOUR SPONTANEOUS APPLICATION.
- For a spontaneous application or for a request for a work placement, internship or job, send your CV and covering letter to this e-mail address: : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless you tell us otherwise, we will keep your application and contact you if opportunities arise within FRANCE HELICES that are likely to meet your expectations. Your application will be kept for a period of two years by the Human Resources department.
- For any removal of your details, please let us know or follow the link below : GDPR.
Our recruitment team will review the documents sent and will get back to you within two weeks if you are selected.
IF YOUR PROFILE IS SELECTED…
Our team will be pleased to meet you. We will ask you several questions about your motivations and experience. In order to help you prepare for this interview, here is a selection of them:
– Please introduce yourself
– What can you tell us about FRANCE HELICES ?
– Do you have any questions about the company, about the position offered ?